Monday, November 6, 2023

Almost There

It's finished! Almost.

I finally sewed up the side seams. I have only one thing left to do, and this fuzzy, bulky yarn body pillow project will be complete.

I need to find buttons and attach them.

Then that bottom (or top) bit will close completely. 

I could just sew it together, but then I wouldn't be able to remove the cover to wash it. 

There's a yarn store trip in my near future. I need buttons. I also need some other things to begin a few projects I have in the planning stages.

Now that the weather's cooling off, I'm a little more interested in making stuff. We'll see how it goes.

The pillow cover's progress in blog posts:

16 comments:

  1. Hi Liz - you're certainly almost there - enjoy that trip to the store for more 'goodies' ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Finally. It feels like I've been working on this forever.

      Delete
  3. I want to squeeze it in my hands so much. It looks so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're almost done with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are wise to have the cover removable. Best wishes on future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would want a removable cover, too. Happy that the cooling weather has reignited your desire to knit and crochet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something is shifting. Some of that is the weather.

      Delete
  7. I don't think I every seen a pillow case, made out of yarn.
    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great and you're almost done. It must feel good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turns out I really like it as a pillowcase. I'm glad to get it on the pillow.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.