Monday, October 9, 2023

The Pillow Cover Making's Progress

I pulled out the pillow backing again. And I think it's about where I want it to be.

Since the last time you've seen it, I added a round of double crochet to the outside.

Well, mostly. On the ends, I did single crochet.

I think this will work. Finally. It feels like I've been plodding along on this forever, but I only started it in January. (I went through and found all my blog posts about it. They're below.)

I'll stitch this all together and see where it is. Then I'll make decisions based on that. So long as I don't get hit with any unexpected this coming week, there should be progress to show off next week. 

(I shouldn't say that out loud. You know what happens when I say stuff like that out loud.)

Perhaps I can start digging out of this mound of stuff that has somehow found its way on top of me.

The pillow's progress in blog posts:

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so tempted to just go and get more yarn and start over. I made some bad choices.

      Delete
  2. It looks like it's working out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice, but now you totally jinxed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the border and the contrast in colors. Good luck making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a lot of blogging mileage out of this one project. I suspect you jinxed yourself - let's hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have jinxed myself. We'll see. So good so far.

      Delete
  6. This is looking good and you will finish this and it will look really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure about that. The finishing, yes. I will. But looking good?

      Delete
  7. How cool that you kept a written log of your progress. I routinely take forever with my projects. Maybe I should document it...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends. It doesn't help me finish. Some people like the accountability, but I find it makes it more likely I won't do it.

      Delete
  8. Having documentation of your progress must be a joy to note when you're finished, at least. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to connect it to Ravelry where I can link all my posts to various projects. I rarely go back and look at the posts, though. Unless I need to reproduce the thing. Then the posts can be useful.

      Delete
  9. Great progress, and any progress, IS progress. No matter when you will finish it, it's coming along!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.