Friday, July 19, 2024

Your Bait

While planning out this week's blog posts, I was perusing Bluesky. And someone had started a thread with this question:

If someone was baiting a trap to specifically catch you, what bait would they use?

The post from Bluesky.

And I thought that would be an excellent question. 

So, what would be the perfect thing that would get you to fall into a trap specifically designed to catch you? 

(I've been pondering the question for days now, and I can't come up with anything. Although, if they fixed my computer so it stopped doing this lagging/glitching thing it's been doing, I might not notice something coming for me...)

21 comments:

  1. It would be an animal or helpless person in dire straits, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art show and or most human right movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friendly loose dog. Friendly because I have learned to avoid, and not try to catch, unfriendly ones! Or a garage sale, maybe even a leftover free stuff pile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute kitten for sure. A cup of big juicy strawberries. Five books stacked up, titles that can't be seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting... Mystery books. You'd love those things where they give you a book wrapped so you can't see what it is.

      Delete
  5. I reckon this is a pretty hard question to answer, but if there was such a thing as a universal remote, as in for the universe, so I could pause life and have time to catch up on everything, and then press play when I feel on top of things again. For that they would definitely have me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think many of us would love that, although it could so easily be abused.

      Delete
  6. EVERYTHING! From sweets to my little grand sweets, from my furs to a lost fur needing help....CRAP, I am done for!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thought-provoking question, Liz!
    For me, it would definitely be a kitty, especially one with special needs. I have a soft spot for those who need extra care and attention.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.