Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Not a Myth

What if? It's the basis of many stories. We ask. We ponder. We wonder. 

On Tuesdays I throw one out there. What if? It may be speculative. It may stem from something I see. It may be something I pull from the news. 

Make of it what you will. If a for instance is not specified, interpret that instance as you wish. And if the idea turns into a story, I'd appreciate a thank you in the acknowledgements 😉

What if mythological creatures (centaurs, cyclops, ogres, etc.) actually did exist at one time? 

6 comments:

  1. I want to find such fossils! That would be amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would explain a lot of folklore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In today's age of war and killing each other , I think some of the ogres are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be cool. I'd wish they could be around now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! The world would be a fantastical place to live in. Just think of the majestic sight of Pegasus flying across the sky. It would be like living in a perpetual fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.