Monday, September 4, 2023

Mixing Colors

Last week was a bit of a week. I got home from work only to have to do homework. So, I haven't really been doing anything yarn-y lately.

(If I'm really very efficient today, I might just be able to get fully caught up, and then work won't be such a stressful scramble. Wish me luck.)

So, when a request came in for a flip flop key chain...

...along with a "whatever colors are fine" statement, well, I can't make that decision. I just have so many choices. Too many.

These are the colors I have on hand: 

(The purple in the top right which is right next to the blue really reads as blue in this picture, but it's a nice purple in person.) 

I did the blue and orange for me. But, I could see black and white or green and light green or green and pink or purple and red or...

What do you think? What color combo would you like?

23 comments:

  1. They are adorable. Green and white may seem plain, but I think they would look nice. You made quite the CA color one with the blue and gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice. After I finished mine, I realized the blue and orange were my college colors.

      Delete
  2. Hi Liz - pink and purple ... I'd go for, I think! Cheers happy choosing - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably go purple with black, or possibly red with black. I do love dark colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to choose! I like your purple and light green. Make one of each combo ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and purple! Blue and light green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green and gold were my high school's colors. Would not be my personal favorite but I'm just throwing this out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Your flip-flop keychain is super ADORABLE!
    I love the blue and orange combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/09/howgait-pub-glasgow-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's adorable. I'd like green and black, my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you know I chose blue and yellow because my favorite original characters Nicky and Alex like them, respectiviely. lol I look forward to the finished product, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel myself calming, so I should be able to get to it this week.

      Delete
  11. I hope you got caught up on work so it's not as stressful.

    I'd probably go for the pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, once I've cleared out my emails, I have more homework tonight. I do love pink and green.

      Delete
  12. I think pink and yellow would be a nice contrasting combo.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.