Monday, September 11, 2023

Blue and Yellow

Well I did one thing last week.


On Saturday. (Well, I added the hardware on Sunday.)


As I prepared the pics for this post, I ran across my other knit and crochet photos, and I remembered the two projects that have been sitting and waiting patiently for me to remember them. I might get to them. I might not. 

Although, I am willing to make more flip flop keychains if anyone is in the market. Just let me know.

I hope everyone is expecting a good week. I'm expecting my long-term subbing assignment will come to an end before Friday.

21 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Lightweight and pocket size. All of your friends will want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. I offered. They weren't interested.

      Delete
  2. They would make perfect Christmas stocking stuffers. Made to custom colors even. Or have them ready to buy in college colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I made for myself I inadvertently made in my college colors.

      Delete
  3. I'd think that would be a really popular item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you chose the colors you did choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just adorable. Yellow and blue is a good combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect, beautiful, and light, for the Keys of the House.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a good colour combo. You could make key chains for wine time, Halloween, Christmas, sports etc...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know why I chose that color combination. ~grin~ Now I need to write a beach scene for those characters. lol I'll go check my gmail now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I, um... haven't quite gotten that listing done yet. That day job of mine...

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.