Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Observed

What if? It's the basis of many stories. We ask. We ponder. We wonder.

On Tuesdays I throw one out there. What if? It may be speculative. It may stem from something I see. It may be something I pull from the news.

Make of it what you will. If a for instance is not specified, interpret that instance as you wish. And if the idea turns into a story, I'd appreciate a thank you in the acknowledgements 😉 

What if you just knew you were being watched, but there was absolutely no way that you could be?

Today's A to Z Challenge post brought to you by the letter

7 comments:

  1. haha....unless you are wacko and always off the deep end on your thoughts, I would go with that feeling. Prob being, if you can't do anything about it, how would you prove it....and with that, you would probably become that wacko and go off the deep end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all might feel that way sometimes anyway! Or, if not watched, listened in on. Some people say that happens already with all our electronic "helpers." Anyone watching me would get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would still trust my instincts - but then what? Hire someone to check for spyware on my computer? Or search my car for an AirTag? Hire a private investigator? I'm not sure how I would go about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If nothing can be done about it. Why worry?
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder with our electronics and smarts when we are actually not watched?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since it's in the past, and it can't be undone, there's no point worrying about it. Let it be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be thinking ghosties. Not much one can do.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.