Monday, September 2, 2024

Eyeballing the Sleeves

Last week:

This week:

Yup, this time I remembered the skein I left behind last time. The arms are now even.

They're about half the length now. I'd say I'm almost done, but I'm going to have to make some adjustments from the example picture. That has only a couple more rounds while I'm going to need more rounds to make these sleeves long enough. 

If they look wide, that's intentional. 

So, getting there. Slowly. 

(If only it wasn't hot and I didn't have to work. But considering how much progress I made the last two months before school started, even if I wasn't working I wouldn't be getting very far.) 

Eye sweater previous posts:

22 comments:

  1. You have such patience, creating and in the classroom. I wish I had better people skills right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got terrible people skills. I just fake it when I have to. But sometimes, yeah, it can be too much.

      Delete
  2. Something seems off but I can't eyeball it.
    Seriously.....
    But I know you know what you are doing with the sleeves, and I never was a good clothing blogger so I'll look forward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sleeves are wide. Deliberately. They should look a little off.

      Delete
  3. Great job on the progress! Those sleeves are going to look amazing.

    5/5







    ReplyDelete
  4. The eye is hypnotizing. It makes me open my eyes wide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creepy is the word you're looking for. It was a request, as I wouldn't have chosen that myself.

      Delete
  5. Do you realize that these related blog titles are often puns?~giggle~ I'm enjoying your progress, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often? The allusion to sight has been quite deliberate.

      Delete
  6. Progress is progress, and count double when vacation time is over ;) I like it so far!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.