Monday, December 18, 2023

Time Crunch

Last week I had such plans for the dragon afghan. I was going to do this cute chain border to finish it off.

And then I just didn't.

(I've been either just tired or fighting off a cold, I'm not sure which. So, rather than push myself, I spent most of my evenings last week sitting in front of the TV and not crocheting. Not a big deal... unless you're on a deadline.) 

If I had more time, I would spend the time figuring out the chain border. But I don't. So, I just finished it off simply.

And I'm calling it done.

(Although, it's curling around the edges. I know how to fix that. I'm going to do that after finishing this post, and then I'm going to get it into the mail immediately, so there won't be another picture of it after this.)

If SIL lived nearby, I might take the time. But, it's got to be mailed, and if I even hope to get it to her before Christmas, it's got to be mailed today. So, it is finished.

(And now I'm thinking of warm sweaters made out of this yarn. Maybe.) 

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, I'm still tired. It hasn't turned into anything more, though.

      Delete
  2. It came out really nice. Get to the post office!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays from Florida! Thanks for your blog visits in 2023 and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are "just" tired. It turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is part of the reason why I've been resting. I hope it stays as "just" tired.

      Delete
  5. I also hope it's "just tired" and not you-know-what. It's beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out great. Glad you took care of yourself and rested when you didn't feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She will love it! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You finished it beautifully, and you can save this chain border finish for another project, later!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! I hope you're feeling better/more rested now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm officially on vacation, so I can rest up now.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.