Monday, September 30, 2024

Current Views of the Sweater

The eye sweater as of now:

And because I was smart enough to buy two skeins of the yarn I needed, last week's fail at yarn chicken:

...has been fixed:

(I then crocheted two more rounds on top of where I ran out, so you might not be able to tell where I changed skeins.)

As of now I am done with my long-term subbing assignment (although, my stories from my last week there will post this week), so I will have a bit more mental space to do other things, like work on this sweater. Whether I do or not... But being busy or tired because of the long term won't be the reason. 

Eye sweater previous posts:

18 comments:

  1. As one who has followed the progress of this creation of yours, I'm glad to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking really cute! Just in time for cool weather. At least here, I saw my breath for the first time this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to Ohio when it's done, so hopefully l'll finish it before spring.

      Delete
  3. So pretty. Those colors are coming out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye sweater looks great! I can't wait to see how it turns out this autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that the sleeves are done, I like them. Now you have a goal to work towards and I know you'll get it done before spring. Meanwhile, I'm eyeing my temperature afghan now that we've had some cool days - I even worked on it a little over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sleeves aren't quite done. They still need a couple more inches. I'm closer, though.

      Delete
  6. Jamie here: Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’re making good progress. It looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. “Looking” 👀 good! 😄

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.