Monday, February 7, 2022

Free Knit

After giving up on my mystery project last week, I went back to the scarf that I've been quietly working on in the background since late December/early January: 

Progress. (Link to the post where I explained where this project came from.) 

It's the Three Ponds Scarf from O-Wool

It's an easy knit, one I don't have to focus on too much while I'm working on it. I've just about finished off a skein, but luckily, I have a second already in my stash. 

That's the great thing about this project. There was no outlay of cash to do it. The pattern is free online, and the yarn was already in my stash. It's a total free knit for me. 

Have a great week.

22 comments:

  1. That shade of green wins me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that pattern, and the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice green and I like the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pattern. My cousin is knitting an afghan in a similar color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, it's nice not to have to do any shopping for this one.

      Delete
  6. Believe it or not, this colorway is about 13 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very pretty, the color and the pattern. Will it get cold enough to need a scarf though, yourself!
    You are a very talented knitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not for me. My niece requested it. She lives in Ohio.

      Delete
  8. A free knit, price is right.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Q. What do you call someone who makes jokes about knitting?
    A. A knit-wit. (Sorry.)
    Your current project is very pretty, restful and green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pattern and lovely colour. The thickness of the wool looks good too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.