...a week ago. It's been one of those weeks. Thanks. I'm so honored.
Well, anyway, I'm supposed to:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know.
- Favorite color: Orange and purple. Yes, two. I like to wear orange. A lot of orange. It's my signature color. So, most people would be surprised to find that my living room is painted purple.
- Favorite animal: Depends on the situation. I'm partial to felines (I'm a Leo. It's practically a requirement.) But I am kind of partial to this bear.
- Favorite number: Just one? I'm kind of obsessed with 11. Then I'm partial to 13 (Friday the 13th is such a good day for me). And, well, 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: A chocolate shake.
- Facebook or Twitter: Depends on the situation. I can take either.
- My passion: Passion? I don't think I have one of those. I'd best go out and find one...
- Getting or giving presents: Giving. I'm a knitter. It's all about the making of it and anticipating how well my hand knit will go over. Although, I don't knit for everyone. It has to be someone who appreciates getting a hand knit item. (Some people don't like knits, and I get that.)
- Favorite pattern: What kind of pattern? At the moment, I'm knitting everything using the Saxon Braid (see image below).
- Favorite day of the week: Tuesday.
- Favorite flower: I've never really been a flower person, so I'll say rose and be done with it.
|Saxon Braid on an eReader Cozy|
As for point four, I'm going to have to get back to you. I've been in a more keeping up with mode lately, so sometime in the next week or so I'll come up with a list and edit it here.
I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday.