Monday, November 23, 2020

Entrelac Scarf Progress, Part 6

I did not make a whole lot of progress with the entrelac scarf last week. I finished about another row of rectangles: 

It was just that kind of week.

As for the videos I tried to upload last week, no go. But, I did manage to post it to Instagram: 

This may or may not work for you. As for viewing the videos at my Etsy shop, the video thing is being rolled out slowly, so it's not available for everyone to see. 

I do intend to spend some more time on this, making videos and figuring out how to upload them so I can use them on the blog. I would have done some of it last week, but I was a bit busy at the day job, so that took priority. 

This week we have off, however, as it is Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. Once I figure out how to make green bean casserole (my contribution to our non-traditional Thanksgiving meal at home with the roommates), my week is wide open.

14 comments:

  1. At least you have it up on Instagram.

    Is the casserole like Green Bean Caesar? That's what we are making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to remark again; that scarf is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to hanging my white ornament dotted with red beads. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have more time to work on your scarf and video projects this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that video. Every upgrade Blogger goes through seems to make it less functional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I wanted to see if video would post there. It did. Now I just have to figure out how to post video here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never had green bean casserole :) I'm sure it is good though! I did see the video! Looking tood!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. good that should be; one needs to proofread before they hit publish :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. That scarf really is beautiful - you do very nice work. As for the green bean casserole - I used to make the traditional one (with cream of mushroom soup and canned fried onions) ages ago but that no longer appeals to me. I should hunt up a more healthy recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alton Brown did one a decade or so ago with fresh onions and green beans. (Check out the Good Eats website.) It's too labor intensive for me.

      Delete
  10. I left blogger a couple of years ago, but from what I've seen since the last update, people are now leaving it in droves.

    Insta vid worked for me, and I am sure I have read a review on your sale site from someone who bought one and loved it??? If my memory is working then they have obviously been a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still can't wait to see the finished scarf. the lip balm is cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.