Monday, November 16, 2020

Entrelac Scarf Progress, Part 5

How it started: 

How it's going: 

If someone could explain where the how it started/how it's going meme thing started, I'd appreciate it. But I figured it was appropriate for the entrelac scarf. It's now at about 4 ft long (122 cm). Half way there. 

While chugging away on the scarf, I've also been working on doing some listing videos for my Etsy shop. They just added the capability of including short videos (5-15 seconds). 

Edit: So, I had uploaded the videos so you could see them, but for some reason, they didn't work. Sigh. If you're interested, you can see them in their listings: lavender lip balm holder and the beige EOS lip balm holder

Maybe next week I'll try to upload the videos again. I'm not sure what went wrong.

Now if I could just figure out a good configuration to show myself knitting stuff, I could make some how-to videos. I actually just bought a cell phone clamp thingy that might do the job. I should get it in a couple weeks. 

27 comments:

  1. Bummer the videos aren't available on your blog. Where are they in your shop? (Sorry, couldn't find them.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good progress. By the way, I have a message on your blog: "The video is unavailable".

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf is coming along beautifully. The videos say they are unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The missing videos are also happening on Face Book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was an upload issue. I thought I had them done, but apparently not.

      Delete
  5. Not just you. It looks like it was an upload issue. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blame blogger. It's usually their fault anyway.

    The scarf is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a good look but no videos so far, perfect wares for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're making great progress on your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! I think the cell-phone holders help for making videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm sure that's what those who have been doing this for a while use.

      Delete
  10. Look forward to seeing the videos when they are working - and your how-to's. Your scarf is looking great. It's going to be so long when it is done! How will you wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a cute scarf! So fashionable. I love how it's turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This pattern looks fun to make. A little tricky, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someone else was complaining that yesterday Blogger wouldn't upload pictures for her blog, so maybe its a Blogger issue? That scarf is looking great!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are very talented. That scarf look amazing. I like combination of colors.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/11/ysl-black-opium-eau-de-parfum.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. That scarf is beautiful! I'm looking forward to your how-to videos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would look forward to your how-to videos (if any are crochet, as I don't knit). You do beautiful work and have lots of positive reviews from customers -hope Etsy fixes the video issue soon. And, as I mentioned last week, the scarf is lovely! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have a pattern or two in crochet. We'll see if I ever get to it. As for Etsy, the video thing is a pilot program, so not everyone can access it yet. Soon.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.