I didn't get a whole lot of knitting or crochet done last week. But I did manage to finally cover my earbud cord. . .
This is one of those projects I do when I acquire a new device. The phone in question I got back in December. So, this project has been in the to-do pile for months.
It's hard to describe what I did. It's kind of me making a chain around the cord. Or, it could be described as me slip stitching around the cord. (Even if you know crochet that description probably makes no sense.)
If I ever figure out how to make videos, this will be a technique I demonstrate. But that's a concern for a different day.
My previous cord covers can be found here: