Now that I've finished up my Christmas knitting (for 2019), I find myself at loose ends. I mean, I have projects that I could be working on, but I haven't felt like doing much of anything.
So, I started covering my cords.
I wrote about this a while ago. When I got a new phone, I covered the power cord, and more importantly, the earbuds' cord with an I-cord. The power cord is just for pretty. The earbuds' cord tangles easily, so covering the cord actually helps.
Back in December, I upgraded my phone. So, I had new bare cords. But I was busy with Christmas knitting, so it sat and waited.
I think I need something quick and easy. I started with the power cord. But instead of an I-cord, I wrapped the yarn around and did a sort of, kind of slip stitch thing.
I rather like it. I especially like the yarn, but that makes sense as it's the same yarn I used on an I-cord for this same purpose before.
Now, I just need to figure out what yarn I'm going to use for the earbuds.