Friday, April 10, 2020

"I" Movies


I'm not officially doing the A to Z Challenge, but if I can fit my post to the letter of the day, why not?

I don't know why, but some letters are easier to think of as first letters than others. That's what makes this quiz so hard, I think. Or maybe these movies just aren't ones I saw. Anyway, today's quiz... '

"I" Movies by Picture Quiz


You're given 25 pictures, and you need to identify from which movie they're from. The other clue you have is each movie's title starts with the letter "I". 

A few tips: 
  • Wait until the site completely loads. On my computer this quiz was incredibly slow.
  • There is no order to this. Type in titles as you think of them, and they'll match to the picture. Skip around as much as you like.
  • If you're sure of a title but it doesn't immediately "take" it, check your spelling.
  • Spelling counts, capitalization doesn't. 
I got a pitiful 10 out of 25. I bet you do better than I did. Good luck.

14 comments:

  1. This was tough but I got 18. There were a couple I never heard of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems to be the consensus. It was a challenge.

      Delete
  2. Dang it! Twenty right. Two of the movies I'd never even heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eight! This was fun; made you think!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was only able to get 15 of them. I might have been able to get more if the pictures were bigger and I was able to figure out who the actors in some of them were. Some of those I've never even heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA...I went to this and looked at the pics and only two came to mind. I bailed on the quiz. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I horrible at pop culture things. I believe I would flunk out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to play the quiz but it was so frustrating last time. And movies are my wheelhouse. Decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Powdered Toast Man! We own the complete "Ren and Stimpy" series. :)

      Delete
  8. 13/25 not too bad, but not as good as I'd like

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recognized quite a few movie scenes, but couldn't recall their names.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.