Friday, May 22, 2020

How Much of a Psychopath Are You?



Looking for new sources of online quizzes is hard. So many of them are inane, geared towards teenagers, or difficult to navigate. I found one that was interesting (a Rorschach test), but to get your results, you had to complete a mini statistical survey. Yikes. 

So, after an hour or so of looking through various quizzes, today we're doing... 

How Much of a Psychopath Are You?


I found this one through an Esquire article, "11 Online Tests That Are Actually Worth Taking". I don't fully agree with the title, but I'm providing the link in case any of you feel like perusing it. 

So, how much of a psychopath am I? I probably shouldn't tell you... Okay, fine. Not much of one. (Big surprise.) I'm at 15% on the spectrum. 

I'm curious and a bit nervous to find out where you all fall. Although, I'm pretty sure the hard core psychopaths wouldn't spend much time on my blog... Right? 

15 comments:

  1. I scored 24%, probably in part because I'd go with more interesting plans than long standing ones in a heartbeat. Well, I used to when still somewhat social. ;) Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on the meaning of "long standing", I should think. You have a friend you see once a week. You cancel when your SO takes you on a romantic getaway. I'd take those plans, no question.

      Delete
  2. I got 0%, but I felt like it was too easy to see which answers were the "correct" (i.e. non-psychopathic) ones. Plus it was only eleven questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored 24%. It would be interesting to choose the opposite and see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6%. Wonder if they have a similar quiz for seeing if one is a sociopath.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored 18%. A little more of a psychopath than you. :) I'd love to see the results from a known psychopath taking this test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect an actual psychopath wouldn't be interested enough to try it.

      Delete
  6. I scored 6% The demographic questions asked before one got their results bothered me a little. For example my favorite animal is a bird but that wasn't even a choice. There was at least one other that didn't provide the choice I wanted so had to pick "prefer not to say". 6%...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated the demographic questions. If I could have found a way to opt out of those, I would have. But the Rorschach test's demo questions were worse.

      Delete
  7. 24% - I had to choose the top answer for the roller coaster one (no fear would be a trait of a psychopath - but I have a lot of fear, I just love roller coasters).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in 30% range. I have cousin who scored high on one these psychopath quiz. He just don't set right with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 12%...I wonder if I were honest enough. I think I was? My sister would score fairly high on the test, however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're worried that you weren't honest enough, you're not a psychopath.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.