Friday, May 15, 2020

Topic Mash, FunTrivia



In my quest for different quizzes, I came across FunTrivia. Okay, let's give it a try... 

Topic Mash, Mixed Authors


They took a random bunch of questions and put them together. Which makes it hard to give you a topic idea, so I'll call this a general trivia quiz. 

The questions are multiple choice. The question comes up first, giving you a few seconds to read it. Then the choices pop up. The faster you answer, the better your score. 

It looks like it generates a new quiz each time you try the link, so your quiz and my quiz will be different. (I've tried this link three times and gotten a different quiz each time.) I'm not sure if I like that or not. So, good luck, and I definitely can't help you with any hints.

17 comments:

  1. I got nine. I really don't know anything about British Naval officers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10/10. I think the handles of those who submitted quiz questions. 'Bullymom' made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, some of those names are quite fascinating.

      Delete
  3. Nine out of ten, not bad! Fun quiz!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% I got the question "Which isn't a last name of a U.S. President?" I would've chosen trump if that had been a choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh... Politics again? Why, people? Thanks for the quiz link and keeping this blog free of political crap the best you can, Liz. :) It's appreciated.

      Delete
    2. What was political about that? It was perfectly reasonable.

      Delete
  5. I got 6, but my random tended towards US centric questions - which made for fun guessing(eg colour of UPS trucks I now know is brown, and how many square feet of skin I will probably be able to work out when I know how big a square foot is, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8/10 - I'd never heard of the Great Hurricane of 1900. At least I have now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, that was me. Signed in with wrong account!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got 7...what do I know about wrestling..hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.