Friday, July 11, 2008

Not Hot

Yesterday I only had the windows half open due to how cool the breeze was. The night before that, I slept with the covers on. The day before yesterday, I don't think the sun came out at all. It's been rather cool here.

I keep hearing things, though. Flex-alert stuff. The power grid is at capacity. Turn off the air conditioner (mine hasn't been on in a couple weeks, and it wasn't needed this week at all).

Has it been hot? Or rather, has it been hot where you are at? It hasn't been hot here. Not at all.

I've been enjoying the cool weather. It's nice to have a mild summer, especially after those very hot weeks a few weeks ago. I just figured that it was the same all around, at least in Southern California.

Yeah, things have been pretty slow for me. Can you tell? I'm talking about the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.