Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vague Question

"Remember that terrible movie with the two really good actors?"

My dad asked me this question while we were watching this trailer before "Hancock" today. In the darkened theater I couldn't give my dad the blank stare that that question warranted. Instead, all I could do was snark about how that was a pretty vague question. I mean, wasn't there more than one?

I know where Dad was going with the comment (watch the trailer). I just wish I knew which movie he was referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.