Thursday, July 31, 2008

Migraine for my Birthday

A migraine just in time for my birthday. How special.

Well, the thing developed yesterday, so today I'm just dealing with the aftereffects (more memory of pain than actual pain). It's a good excuse to curl up in front of the TV and watch cheesy movies. I might even be feeling well enough to get some knitting done. But that's about it.

I enjoy other people's birthdays more. It's so much fun to find just the right gift, and if I'm lucky I might even get to knit something for them. Sure, I knit for me (I mentioned the sweater and the scarf, didn't I?), but I know what I'm knitting myself, and I know what it's going to look like. It's more fun to give it away.

Right, so enough whining. I'm going to go and rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.