Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sweater Progress

Sorry, Chris, this one's about my knitting.

I haven't talked about my sweater in a while. That's because I've been steadily making progress. I finished the last sleeve about a week (two weeks?) ago, and I've been staring at the pieces.

I don't knit too many sweaters. Not because I can't. Not because I lose focus or have problems finishing what I start. No, the reason I don't knit very many sweaters is because I rarely need one. And since it's been pretty warm, the idea of working on a sweater has not been all that appealing.

But that's my pattern. I'll finish the thing just in time for the warm weather.

So, one of these days I'm going to break down and start putting the thing together. I'll post a picture when I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.