Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Catagories

I was in a book store yesterday. At one point I was in the New Age-y area (a section I like almost as much as the science fiction/fantasy section), but I had the hardest time finding it. I almost missed it entirely as I bypassed the Christianity section.

Who put the Tarot Card books next to the Christian books? And why would they do that?

I know there's an argument to be made for this. I can kind of see the logic. But the juxtaposition of the thing struck me as funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.