Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Knitted Box

I've been working on a lot of little knitting projects lately.  I thought I'd show off one of my latest creations:


knitted box

...and here's another view:


knitted box too

It's simple garter stitch stripes.  I made it long enough to go around one of those strawberry baskets (that's what's making it stand up like a box), and then I sewed the cast on end to the bind off end (mostly because I hate Kitchener stitch). 

I sewed the sides to the top and bottom of the basket, and I glued fabric on the bottom and the sides of the inside.  And voila!  

Of course, now I have no idea what to do with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.