Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nap Time

Some days my biggest challenge is staying awake.

Most of the students in the art class were gone on a field trip.  These classes are usually very good.  Today the classes were very small as well.  I spent the day mentally rearranging my living room furniture.  

Third period they were supposed to be working on a particular program on the computers (digital art), but they were unsure of what to do.  If it was November I might have been more concerned, but since it's June, I let some things slide. Some made valiant efforts.  Some others surfed the Internet (one of the things they found).

It all balances out in the end.  Today balances Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.