Monday, June 15, 2009

Awkward

Occasionally I get the weird ones. Today I was sent to a class to help the regular teacher give the final exam. There have been classroom control issues. (This is the science class that all who failed science last year take. It's a classroom control nightmare.)

It's the last week of school, so I'm game, I guess. Of course, no one told the teacher that they were sending him some help. I got to do that. Lovely.

There's nothing quite like explaining something that you don't fully understand yourself. And I spent the day feeling completely out of place. The teacher was there. I just sat around and watched the class.

Then again, I'm getting paid to sit and watch the class. It's better than not working, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.