Monday, February 19, 2024

Afghan Pics

I've only gotten a couple more inches knit since last week. And the knit is still going pretty smoothly. So, all I have today are new pictures.

I decided to hang it from my closet doors. At this size, it's hard to style the thing for a good picture. Above is the "front". Below is the "back". 

And that's all I really have to say. As of the writing of this post, the forecast for Monday is rain. I hope I'm under that afghan knitting on it as you read this. 

8 comments:

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.