Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Kennections

I am on spring break. So, I am holding all of my subbing posts until next week when I'll be working. Normally, I then make this week a "summer schedule" week. 

However, as I was sitting in the dentist's chair (see Friday's post), I realized what would totally fit for K day. But that meant instead of doing a random quiz on Friday, I'd have to do it on Wednesday. But the reason for the dentist visit totally works for M day, and how I spent the morning and evening before the dentist would fit for L. 

So, not summer schedule. But this is more filler for spring break anyway. 

Kennection #4

I had no idea that they had revamped this, so it's different than the last time I posted one of these. Instead of being interactive, you have to go to the next screen to see if your guesses are right. 

It's five questions. Once you have those answers, you have to guess what they have in common. I failed on this one. Perhaps you'll have better luck than me.

4 comments:

  1. Well I got two of the five, but never would have guessed the connection. Guess you won't be seeing me on Jeopardy any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes these are easier, but sometimes they are very hard. I didn't get it, either.

      Delete
  2. I only got one right and didn't get the connection. I'm not feeling very smart at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hard one. Some are easier than that.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.