Monday, October 8, 2012

A Finished Vest

Last week was a little bit insane. Not only did I post here all week, I also did the week at Unicorn Bell, and I posted over at the California Crafters Club of Etsy. Plus, I was getting over a cold. And subbing all week.

(Everything was written well in advance and scheduled. Except for Wednesday. Good thing, as I ended up not having very much time to get online, which is why I was largely absent all week. Sorry.)

So, before I dive into another week, I just had to share. Remember the vest? The one I was crocheting? The one I had to start over several times?

I finished it.


I finished it on September 26th, I believe. Just in time to enjoy these warm October days.  

That is not sarcasm. 'Round these parts, we can have warm weather through November. (Ever eaten Thanksgiving dinner al fresco? I have.) Last week we had a couple days in the 90s.  

Anyway, this post is just to show off the vest. What do you think?  

3 comments:

  1. it's pretty! I see it worn over a lacy cami or maybe a shirt with puffy sleeves...actually, I can imagine it with a lot of stuff. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! It really is cute, like something you could throw over pretty much anything. It may work for you in California, but it's a bit too cold for it over here. I'd need about five to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.