Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blank

I've been sitting here for ten minutes trying to decide what to write. I'm blank. I don't have anything interesting to say.

We've got one more week before we go on spring break. My district takes it after Easter.

I had a fairly sedate Friday. History classes. Video on Thomas Jefferson. There's nothing quite as boring as watching the same video four times in a row. But at least I got to finish the thing.

Thursday I already mentioned. Well, I mentioned my extra period assignment. I didn't mention the 10th grade English class I covered the rest of the day. There was no need. They were a pretty easy group.

Wednesday I had a 7th grade science class. They were also a cooperative group. And on Tuesday I did the testing, which was also easy.

Monday I did not work. I had to wait for a plumber. Kitchen sink issues.

So, I had a pretty good week. Unfortunately, that means I have no good stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.