Monday, January 5, 2009

Switcheroo

Today I got a lovely surprise. When I showed up at school, I was told that I was subbing for a different teacher than the one who I thought I was going to sub for. Yeah!

Previously, I mentioned how I was not looking forward to this assignment. So, this morning when I was told that the teacher had made a miraculous recovery and was back at work, I was thrilled. Then I got a good look at the new assignment.

You know the 8th graders that I had in the science class that I did not want to go back to? Well, today I was covering for their math teacher. She's going to be out all week, so I've basically got the same students, just in a slightly different configuration.

Oh well. At least math is a subject that I'm comfortable with. And the assignment is for the week. I was serious when I said that this week is traditionally light for subs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.