Friday, April 5, 2024

E Vocabulary Quiz

It's Friday, so it's time for a random quiz.

I went to Sporcle and searched "E". This one was on the list:

"E" Vocabulary (Hard) Quiz

A few notes: 

  • It is timed.
  • The words are given, so it's just a matter of identifying them via the given definition.
  • You can skip using the "prev" and "next".
  • The words aren't that hard.

I took my time (and didn't run out of time) and got 100%. If I did, you definitely can. 

I hope you try it out. If you do, let me know how you did in the comments. 

Today's A to Z Challenge post brought to you by the letter

the letter E rendered in knitting

13 comments:

  1. I got two wrong, but really only one, the other was a misplaced click! And I know perfectly well what what ectopic is, I just zoned out! Well, I did better than I though. I did take my time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25/25 The only ones that were complete guesses where the study of deserts and the study of dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I've never been good at vocabulary. I think I'll pass. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a look at it. Seemed interesting and easy enough. Let me return to it at greater leisure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's definitely one of those things you need to have the right headspace for before attempting.

      Delete
  5. Saw first question and i got scared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 19 out of 25

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.