Monday, December 24, 2018

Dragon Skin Hat

You're probably not going to hear much from me for the next few days, and that's not due to Christmas. Nope, a cold has hit full force, and I've hunkered down for the duration.

But don't feel sorry for me. The cold hit while I'm on vacation. So, I'm missing nothing. Well, except Christmas festivities. In other words, I'm missing nothing.

However, I do have a new hat to show off...


The yarn is mostly gray with pops of purple and turquoise. It's hard to see in the pictures.


If I was feeling better, I'd spend way more time on getting good images. Although, as you all know, lately getting good pictures has been a struggle, so there's no guarantee that I'd have improved on these.


The yarn is pretty in person. The hat... It is a Christmas present, the third I've completed. And yes, if you're keeping score, that means that my Christmas knitting won't be done in time for Christmas. Again.

And if I really cared, I'd be stressing about now. But I don't. I'm all Scrooge this year. Call me the Grinch. I'm embracing all the holiday villains, and I'm good with that.

As for the blog, it won't be dark. Someone, anticipating vacation time, went and prescheduled most of the next three weeks already. Besides Mondays, I've got posts ready for every day until January 11th. (Monday is my new knits day. The plan is to show off finished projects as they happen.)

Merry Christmas. I'll poke my head up and look around when I'm feeling up to it. I shouldn't be feeling too poorly for too long. I've got plenty of time to rest. 😎

10 comments:

  1. Christmas colds are no fun. Get well soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. But I do like that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a neat looking design. Hope you feel better soon. Colds are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, I hope you cycle through the cold quickly so you can enjoy some of your down time. The shape of that cute hat is quite cool. Someone is very lucky. Big Christmas hugs to you, Missy Grinch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! Love the hat!

    Merry Christmas!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better soon! Sucks being sick even if it's during time off so not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.