Monday, January 22, 2018

Dayflower Water Bottle Cover

I knit a new lacy cover for my water bottle.


At the moment, I'm sort of between projects. I mean, I know what I'm working on next. I have the yarn. I just haven't started the new stuff yet. So, no decent pictures.

But I have this pretty that I completed New Year's Day.


I'll probably make the pattern available at some point. Is anyone interested in making their own?

Also, I'll sell these to anyone who wants their own but isn't a knitter. Just let me know.

This is my third water bottle cover project. Here are the previous two...


As I only have two water bottles, the black one has now gone to a new home.

Hopefully I'll have pictures of new stuff next week.

22 comments:

  1. I think those are a cool idea. You should definitely do more in a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and I'll bet it cushions any accidental falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty. I especially like the black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! I love the peach color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh, I feel compelled to remark on your great comment on my humble blog. Good for you on expanding your tastes. Amusingly, at one time Bon Jovi was a struggling group considered far from mainstream. Heh... Funny how times change. And I'm forever resistant to watching TV and movies most folks tout, like 'Seinfeld' back in the day and 'Big Bang Theory', which I find tedious somehow. ~grin~ Be well!

      Delete
    2. More niche tastes? You don't say ;)

      Delete
  6. And to think my water bottles have been going around naked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cover weird things in yarn. It's my thing.

      Delete
  7. It's pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing the new projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. At the moment I have two projects nearing completion, so fingers crossed.

      Delete
  8. Great idea especially if it is cold to touch or too hot to touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but alas, my water bottles are insulated.

      Delete
  9. Very pretty. The in between projects are nice now and again :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.