- It's the last week of school. Which means it's time for my end of year stuff: end of year stats and Graduation Daydream. The stats will have to hold off as I have one day scheduled next week, and assuming my alarm clock doesn't fail on me (like it did on Friday...) I may have another subbing story or two for you all.
- Although, if this week is anything like last week, I won't have much for the blog. Silly cooperative classes. I mean, when the teacher leaves a lesson plan that says they're to work quietly, you'd think they'd fight this, wouldn't you? And when they start to talk, me telling them that I'm going to take down names shouldn't work. But it did.
- I have done a little crochet...
- I noticed something interesting on my sidebar. My most popular post has changed. For a long time now, it's been the pillow prop pattern, but suddenly that's dropped and now my water bottle carrier has taken over the top spot.
- Followed by the EOS lip balm holders...
- For those of you who are not knitters and/or crocheters, I do sell the finished items in my Etsy shop, Zizi Rho Designs. Here are the links: Water Bottle Carriers, EOS Lip Balm Holders, and Cell Phone Pillow Props.
- I've started posting quizzes on my Zizi Rho Designs Facebook page. Not quizzes made by me or anything (I wouldn't bore you with that). Some of them are actually fun. Make sure to stop by and check them out (and let me know how you did).
- And finally, it's almost my week at Unicorn Bell again. If you're an author with a book to promote (or you know an author with a book to promote), let me know either here or at unicornbellsubmissions [at] gmail [dot] com (put "book tour" in the subject somewhere). I have posts open from June 29th through July 3rd.
|A little something for ArcherGirl's 14th birthday. (ArcherGirl is my niece.) It's a cute little pattern called Spiral Crochet Flower. Follow the link for the pattern and video instructions.|