Monday, September 5, 2011

Pass it On

It's Labor Day around these parts, and I have a family thing to attend. I baked chocolate chip cookies and everything.

I wrote my monthly blog post contribution to my online shop's team, and it appears today. Please feel free to check it out, and comments are most welcome.

And finally, I received a blog award from Aldrea at Thardrandian Thoughts. (I always feel like I've been called on in class without raising my hand when I get one of these.)


It's meant to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. (That's me, although I don't know if I'll ever have over 200. That's okay, because I appreciate every one of the followers that I do have.)

Thanks. (Actual post here.)  

The rules are:  
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Reveal your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
I'm passing this award to:
  • Heather at My Demon Spirits. Because I always pass these things on to her, and because if she doesn't get it now, she never will (she'll break the 200 followers barrier sooner than I will).  
  • Holly at The Genres of My Life. Her blog consistently makes me laugh, especially her classroom stories.
  • Katharina Gerlach. I just met her through the Campaign and I look forward to learning more about her.  
If you haven't already, be sure to check out these blogs. They are well worth the time.  

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you. I'm glad my stupid life brings humor to more than just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day! Congratulations on your award. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award. I'll put it on my blog tomorrow and link back to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate chip cookies sound good. I ate some this weekend made with mini Reeses peanut butter cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a soldier in the writer campaign, I salute you. Congratulations on winning the blog award.

    Best wishes on your online fabric store and on your writing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.