I wrote my monthly blog post contribution to my online shop's team, and it appears today. Please feel free to check it out, and comments are most welcome.
And finally, I received a blog award from Aldrea at Thardrandian Thoughts. (I always feel like I've been called on in class without raising my hand when I get one of these.)
It's meant to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. (That's me, although I don't know if I'll ever have over 200. That's okay, because I appreciate every one of the followers that I do have.)
Thanks. (Actual post here.)
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
- And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
I'm passing this award to:
- Heather at My Demon Spirits. Because I always pass these things on to her, and because if she doesn't get it now, she never will (she'll break the 200 followers barrier sooner than I will).
- Holly at The Genres of My Life. Her blog consistently makes me laugh, especially her classroom stories.
- Katharina Gerlach. I just met her through the Campaign and I look forward to learning more about her.
If you haven't already, be sure to check out these blogs. They are well worth the time.