Today's question: "The time in history I'd like to have lived. Why?"
- In the 50's. because I like how they dress.
- late '80s early 90s. gas would be cheaper, to go rip up the road.
- Early 1900's. so I can see the beginning of our country.
- um 1845. Because I want to dress like them.
- 1980. Because of the beggininning of metal.
- 1950's. because alot of thing went on by that time.
- 1970's. cause there are a lot of partys.
- 05's. So I won't mess up my grades.
- The early 1900's. because they all wore dressy clothes.
- The 70's. So I could own all the muscle cars of the mid to late 60's instead of a honda.
- 2006. Because it was fun.
- When Troy happened with achillies. So I can kill people with arrows.
- 70's. Because I would have enjoyed living the livestyle of the hippies.
- 1980's. They dressed tight.
- 1960's. So I can have met Marilyn Monroe.
- In the old west times. So I could run around with a gun and hourse.
Note: these answers are from 2007, and the spelling and capitalization are copied directly from the students' papers.