I'm just about done with this. I don't know why I never posted the rest of these, but it has since become vital to me that I finish these off. As before, this was from 2007, and the spelling and capitalization have been copied directly from the students' papers.
Today's question: "The animal I'd like to be. Why?"
- Dog. Because the girls say Imma dog.
- Falcon. Because their killers.
- bear. because they live in the forrest and nobody bother them.
- panda. I think there just purreist thing.
- A Donkey. Just want to.
- A very cute chihuahua. Because how can you look at a chihuahua and not smile.
- Lion. I'd rule the jungle! fun!
- a dog. because my dogs have a good life well the way my mother treats them like kings.
I'm impressed that the student spelled chihuahua correctly. I know I couldn't do it without spell check.
What animal would you want to be? For me it's a toss up between something in the feline family or some sort of bird. But that might change tomorrow.