Friday, July 15, 2011

Here We Go...Away

While we were packing, Nick Jr. was usually on in the background. I've mentioned my niece and nephew, but I haven't mentioned the other nephew, the youngest. He's 14-months-old. Yeah, so not so much with the helping of the packing.

Because that channel is aimed at the really young, I should have expected that certain segments get repeated over and over and over and... Yeah, it got bad. Not as bad as this, but annoying nonetheless. The worst offender... 

Imagine hearing that song every 15 minutes. (If you have a young child and already watch the channel, you don't have to.) Enough said.  

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Liz.

    I have bad songs and even entire mediocre movies memorized thanks to my children. Lucky me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always heard that you shouldn't let children under the age of four watch TV. Now I know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I knew there was a reason I never had kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipe! Nick Jr. is just a bad offender, regardless.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.