Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 8

I used to have a MySpace account. I started my blog there. But after I had a few too many technical difficulties, I moved the blog here. I have since closed the MySpace account. I hate to lose all of my blogs from that time, so from time to time I repost them here.

The previous posts from this questionnaire are here. This was originally posted on May 11, 2007.

A while ago (I don't remember exactly when, and I'm too lazy to go and look it up) I was posting students' answers to questions from a questionnaire called "The Wishes You Want to Come True" (or something like that). I thought that their answers were entertaining enough to share. But eventually I finished with that, and I had to move on.

Well, this week I was subbing for that teacher again, and apparently she liked the questionnaire enough to use it again. I would have thought that it would be too soon, but I think she has a new group now. So, I have new responses. And of course I have to share.

These questionnaires were given to students at a continuation high school. Mostly they are over 16. I am typing in their answers as given, only altering punctuation so that the answers will be understandable.

The first question was "The age I wish I were...Why?" There were a lot of similar responses. Mostly they wanted to be 18 (to move out of their parents' house, so they could "do stuff") or 21/22 (for obvious reasons). But a couple answers were a bit more interesting.

~21. Because their alot of things I could do at that age.

~5. Kindergarden was my favorite time while I was in school.

~3. Cause my tricycle.

~24. Be thats the age I think I'm going to finish my carrer.

~Seven. because I can get away with anything.

~28. I'd like to be this age because I'd have my life situated by then.

1 comment:

  1. I also used to have a myspace account. I haven't created a facebook one yet so I'm in-between social networks.

    I don't know what age I would pick if I could be any age. Maybe sometime in my twenties? Hmmm. I think that's only because it'd give me more time to get on target knowing what I know about life now. I floundered quite a bit trying to discover what I wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.