Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 6

I used to have a MySpace account. I started my blog there. But after I had a few too many technical difficulties, I moved the blog here. I have since closed the MySpace account. I hate to lose all of my blogs from that time, so from time to time I repost them here.  

The previous posts from this questionnaire are here. This was originally posted on March 8, 2007.  

I'm not quite at the end of the questionnaire just yet. But I'm getting close.

In case you haven't been following along, these questions came from a worksheet called "The Wishes You'd Like to Come True". The students at a continuation high school filled them out, and I'm sharing their answers and keeping their words.

Today's question: "The number of children I'd like to raise, and why."

Some responses:

"0. No troubles."

"1. It's all I could handle."

"2. Because I love kids but I don't want a lot."

"3. Because 1 and 2 aren't enough and 4 is too many."

"4. That's a normal size family. Hopefully its 2 boys and 2 girls."

"none. do I want kids to be like me"

That pretty much runs the gamut, doesn't it?

So, good news--there's only one question remaining. The end of this strand is in sight! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.