Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 7

I used to have a MySpace account. I started my blog there. But after I had a few too many technical difficulties, I moved the blog here. I have since closed the MySpace account. I hate to lose all of my blogs from that time, so from time to time I repost them here.

The previous posts from this questionnaire are here. This was originally posted on March 9, 2007.

"The Wishes You'd Like to Come True" questionnaire--one more time. Today's final question: "The way I'd one day like to earn my living, and why".

Some responses:

"Profesional basketball player. Make that cheeze."

"I want to be a psychology, because I can socialize and get really close to people with problems."

"As a teacher, because I think is good to teach others what you already know."

"Working for the government. Social services pays good and i like looking out for children."

"Making comic books, because I have been drawing since I was 3 years old."

"Doing nothing, because whats better then getting paid to do nothing."

"With my career, because I worked hard now in school."

And that does it for this strand. I hope you enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm shaking my head. I don't even understand the first one. Lucky for us teacher we don't have to learn anything new. We're only expected to spew what we know. Easy!

    Yeah, what's better than getting paid to do nothing? Somebody should tell that student it doesn't pay all that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm with Theresa on the "paid to do nothing" comment. I would have thought that that was the holy grail! Then I could do what I want and still get paid.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good ideas, although I'm also confused about the "cheeze".

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.