Monday, November 7, 2022

More Meh

So, still, I'm not doing much by way of knitting. I have one small project going, although to call it a "project" is to overstate things greatly. And it's nothing much to write about.

I am occasionally working on the Calash scarf. Very occasionally. The last time I wrote about it (October 10th), it looked like

Today, it's:

Progress. 

But at this rate, I'd better find something new to do, and quickly, or else I'm going to soon have no projects to work on.

(Yes, at this point I should be busily working away on Christmas. But I'm not. Everyone's probably getting gift cards this year.)

17 comments:

  1. Any little bit is good. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a ball of yarn you’re using for the head. I like that! I’m going to do that if I ever need a head to model hats I dream of making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's just a gift card kind of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strangely, I haven't felt like doing any crochet for the last few months - even when it started to get colder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to feel my mojo coming back, but we'll see. Once I get a few things started, we'll see if I want to work on them or not.

      Delete
  5. I hope you get your inspiration back to finish this project and start a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented. I like combination of colors and how you made it. Amazing progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, progress. And quite a lot. Soon to be finish? I'm not in the Christmas mood either this year...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in knitters block. You’ll get your mojo back. I do love this scarf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I might be. Not so much block, though, as just having trouble getting something new started. It'll pass.

      Delete
  9. Very creative people always need new projects. I'm sure you'll find something enticing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually started something this week. I may even blog about it on Monday.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.