Monday, November 21, 2022

Some Progress

I made a little progress on the Möbius scarf I started last week...

I mean, it looks thicker than last week:

I'm in the middle of the second pattern repeat now, and I think that's as big as I'm going to make it. So, it should be done sooner rather than later. 

I have an idea in the back of my head of doing a video how-to of this project. Maybe. It might be more work than it's worth. But then again, my YouTube channel has not had a new video uploaded in over a year. (I did the two, and I haven't touched it since.) So, it would be new content at least. 

So many plans, so little energy with which to complete them.

13 comments:

  1. You'll have to figure out if it's worth the energy to make a video for your You Tube page, and how many people might view it - maybe more energy than it's worth to think about? My energy levels aren't at peak nowadays, myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get the YouTube channel going, really. So any additions would be good. But yet, energy.

      Delete
  2. I remember having energy. Vaguely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a little embroidery this evening watching the news. Work can be tiring. Nice looking scarf.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 2022 has sucked the energy out of all of us. I'm really hoping 2023 will be different! Scarf looking amazing, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz - it looks lovely, and I love the colour ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carry on! Stay busy. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Cheering you on, I'm your latest subscriber on YouTube :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.