I mentioned this before here and here. It's to be a gift for my landlady's great-grandson, due in July. (She liked the yarn I used for the scarf for the Christmas present to my SIL, and she asked me to knit her a baby blanket.)
She bought the yarn. She picked out the pattern. She told me how big she wanted it.
It was pretty straightforward. It was a simple enough pattern. I got sidetracked with other projects, but then I got back to it.
However, I had one big issue with it. Every time I sat down to work on it, I could only get four rows done at a time.
It was a strange sort of curse. Some nights four rows was all I could rightly expect to have time to do. The rows are long (94 stitches). This takes a bit of time.
But there were other evenings where I blocked out a lot of time to work on it. I put a movie on the TV. I had nothing else to distract me.
Still, something would happen, or I'd get distracted, and by the time it was bedtime, I had only accomplished four rows.
Ah well. Even four rows at a time is enough to finish the thing after a while. The last night I worked on it, I only had three rows to do. (And an edging.)
It's another finished project for my Ravelry projects page.