Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blogging Around

As I was leaving school the other day, I spied two boys tossing a football. Across the street. The busy street clogged with the traffic of parents picking their kids up from school.

While I observed, the boy on the opposite side of the street fumbled the ball. It bounced into the street. Well, the gutter. And he dove for it. As a car drove by.

You'd think they'd have gotten the idea, but I saw them toss it at least once more before I lost sight of them.

That's almost as bad as the kids who like to skateboard down my street. On a hill. In the middle of the street. Without looking out for traffic.

Sometimes they make me tired.

Yeah, so today I'm posting about other things on other blogs. It's my week at Unicorn Bell. I'm talking about endings. And I did a post for the team I'm on with my shop: California Crafters Club of Etsy. I'm talking about social media, this time a site you might not have heard of.

If you've got a moment, I'd love it if you'd drop by.

5 comments:

  1. It's a wonder someone didn't stop their car and give those kids a piece of their mind. Or go look up the parents. Good Grief!

    Now get back to studying. Isn't your finals tomorrow? *cracking whip*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep, I'm glad no one got hurt. I love watching people play football, however. They're always so athletic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they're teenagers. They're immortal.

    It sounds like you're super busy this week. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that reminds me of a time I passed two fifth-grade students chucking a football back and forth across a busy street. I stopped the car and told them the many reasons why that was not such a wise place to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think they'd figure that out by high school, wouldn't you? If I had been close enough to stop them, I would have.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.