Thursday, July 29, 2010

Subbing Books

I have three subbing books on my shelves.  Since I wasn't in the mood to pontificate on anything today, I thought I'd share.  They are:

  1. The Substitute Teacher's Survival Guide  
  2. Desperately Seeking Humor: Incredible and Satirical Tales of a Substitute Teacher  
  3. Substitute Teaching: A Handbook for Hassle-Free Subbing  
I received these at gifts at various times.  I also received a few others that I have now passed on to someone else, but these were the ones I felt were worth keeping.  (Specifically, this book, which was interesting, but once I got one good tip from it, I didn't feel like I needed it any longer.)  

    The first book is very funny, but not worth the new price (get it used).  The third book is a very good, basic how-to book.  The second book is just funny and too, too true.  

    There's a way to add this to my sidebar, I think.  Perhaps I should look into that.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I appreciate your comments.

    I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

    *Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.