Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beware of Student

Thursday and Friday I covered 7th grade math.

The teacher left detailed lesson plans. He was very clear in what behavior he expected from his students. He also knew what the usual excuses were, and he covered this in the plans (they were not to "do it for homework"--a usual excuse I hear).

After I read through the lesson plans, at the back of the packet the teacher left, there were several pages of students to watch out for. No, he didn't list the entire class. He had left pictures. Next to each picture was the student's name and what I needed to watch out for.

Now, those are detailed lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.