Saturday, August 30, 2008

Silly Quote

I had lunch at Ruby's today. Yeah, I know, you don't care what I had for lunch, but there's actually a point to this. They're doing some sort of contest. They're giving away a Schwinn.

So, as I walked by the poster advertising this, I flashed on The Muppet Movie. "If frogs couldn't hop, I'd be gone with the Schwinn."

It's really odd what things stick with you. Just think of all the useful information I have forgotten, but 20-odd years later, I remember that one quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.